Friday, September 26, 2008

Boys Night In

I had a cooking class at church last night, so Danny and Bryce stayed home and played. Danny was lounging - alone - on the couch when I got home. He looked exhausted. I went to check on my sweet baby boy in bed - his head was all wet with sweat. Turns out that the boys had quite a night - they went out in the back yard and Bryce tried to find some locusts that were making lots of noise, they built a fort to crawl underneath, and Bryce ate a pizza all by himself!!! This morning at breakfast, Danny came through the kitchen on his way to work and gave Bryce a "pound". These two boys are so cute! I don't which one is more proud of himself. I would say they both have fun when Mommy goes out!
I also picked up some great recipes at my cooking class. So, if anyone wants to know how to make dinner that is quick and easy - I will email you a copy of the recipes. I brought home leftover samples of what we cooked and they are all gone already!
This picture is of Bryce watching tv wearing my shoes. He loves to try to put on my and Danny's shoes - he hasn't quite figured out how to maneuver the size 12s yet. :)



****** Special congrats to Cara Gober - who just passed the Alabama Bar exam! I knew you could do it!!!! Yeah, Cara!!!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Love your blog!! And thanks for the shout out. Miss you much. Thanks for being my bestest friend.