Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Abs and Buns

In an attempt to get myself a butt, I decided to attend abs and buns class today. Lets just say that I am going to be sore for a while. I sweated like a pig - but it actually felt pretty good. Now that you have that visual, I am seeking ideas for a gift. Danny's birthday is Sunday - and I need some ideas. Since Danny reads this blog, please send any suggestions to my email: jprestage55 at hotmail.com. Since Danny already has one of everything, I am looking for some creative ideas. Thanks for any help you can provide! By the way, anyone Groving this weekend? We are planning on being there - if the weather cooperates - so please come by our tent. We are sure to have lots of chicken tenders and capri suns!!!

3 comments:

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

Good luck on the booty...wish I could share:)

THS Reunion Class of 1998 said...

sizzle!! i have some to share as well! i'll give it to you for free any day of the week!

katie ray said...

that class killed me tuesday! i wanted to come back on thursday, but was still too sore!