Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Day

We went to Oxford today to get some pictures of Bryce and Averi at the pumpkin patch on the square. Rina, Allen, Danny, Averi, Bryce and I all piled into the Expedition to eat some lunch and take some pictures. Aunt Pam, Ellen and her friend from school met us, as well as my mom, GG. I took 109 pictures, so I am still trying to pick out the ones I want to post. No, it's not that they are all that good - it's that they are all so blurry. Imagine trying to get a 16 month old and a 23 month old to stay still for a picture. Not as easy as I thought it would be...
To see some of the pics, click on the Coleman's page.
By the way, I had such a good birthday last week. I am now 28 years old, although Danny says I may as well be 30. I got lots of goodies for my birthday - but I would have to say that there were some highlights that must be mentioned. Some of my dear girlfriends took me to eat some mexican food - complete with a cookie cake for dessert. I was hit in the face with a plate of whipped cream. Yes, there are pictures. No, I am not posting them. Also, Danny took me to dinner and then to the Tupelo fair. Now, to some, this may sound horrible. But, to me, it was the best birthday gift ever! When I was a kiddo in Jackson, we always got to go to the fair for my birthday. It is loud, stinky, and the carnies are scary - but the fair holds a special place in my heart. So, thanks to all you friends who called, emailed, texted, and hung out. I had a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

Susannah Wood said...

I'm so glad you put the growth chart on your site. My girlfriend Bryce has that. I keep meaning to add it but I always forget. Glad ya'll had fun at the pumpkin patch. Can't wait to see you again in a couple of weeks!