Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Breakfast Club

Most Friday mornings, Bryce and I drag ourselves out of the house to meet some friends for breakfast. Sometimes our group is large - we once had to leave the private meeting room for more space. Other times, our group is small. Last Friday morning, we had four moms and four kids. I believe everyone had fun - especially Bryce - he decided that he should bite the tip off of Emma's green marker. Yes, teeth do look scary when green. Just glad he had on a green shirt, too.
Now, I know everyone does not get up and put on make-up and nice clothes for breakfast. Our group is no exception. I apologize to those of you who may not love your posted pictures. And, I am so happy I am not in any pictures, as I was looking lovely Friday morning, too!



Emma loves to hug. Sometimes she loves to hug really hard.
This is before the marker bite. And, surprisingly, after eating breakfast.
Amy and Sam. He is one of our only other men in the group. And, he is hilarious! I love Sam!
Emily and Maggie. I wish I had a shot of her bunny ears - they were so cute!
Emma's mom, Amy. Also, my inspiration to attend Buns and Abs. She is awesome! We really sweat it out together... no, no pictures from the gym!


No comments: