Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's cold outside...

I am so easily distracted, which is my latest excuse for not blogging more often. I will say that our December was filled with lots and lots of photo ops. We had a great time visiting family, friends, and even got some new toys from Santa. And, we had a fantastic New Years! I would have to say my favorite part was waking up on January 1st to Danny getting back into bed. He had been up with Bryce since 7 am. It was 1 pm when he woke me. No, I was not sick. I was sleeping in!!! Now, I am going to get all of my fave pics together and upload them. Soon. Maybe even today. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

I love the sweet picture of your little man on your blog page. Gosh, he's so big! Thank you so much for your Christmas card too. We hope to get to see you guys soon!